Monday, March 24, 2008

starting out...

After much thought, I decided to break down and write about dating. Not so much my experiences dating but more a guide of what NOT to do while on a date, dating, or while in a relationship.

As I write this, I see a blue jay outside my window - which I'm taking to be a good sign. Blue jays are symbolic for communication and power. This seems fitting since I hope to give people the power to communicate better in the realm of love.

Feel free to email me your questions (always confidential) and I'll post my answers to them! Granted, I have no PhD, no masters degree in counseling, but I do have real world experience in the land of dating. That has to count for something - right? I've learned that sometimes when a guy may not seem into you- he really is and then when a womans' body isn't facing you but her face is - she doesn't like you.

The aim of this blog is to decode the language difficulties between men and women. It is also meant to be a humorous guide towards the path of finding love.

No comments: